Terms and Conditions
Note: Variances may be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
Deposit being $250 for up to 7 days stay and $500 for up to 1 month. Longer stays will incur a $1000 bond to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 7 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it. At the owners discretion, payment in full for peak times is required to ensure the booking.
If Cancellation is caused by the client for any reason within the 7 days, Holding Deposit is non refundable; no exceptions.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. If owners cancel due to unforeseen circumstances, holding deposit will be refunded in full.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Noise levels must be kept to a minimum so as to not disturb neighbouring properties. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your Holding Deposit and/or additional payments.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss to/of tenant’s property, possessions and vehicles are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay.
- Departure - the Room/Property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10am or as arranged by owner and check in time is 2pm to allow time to prepare property for next guests. If you wish to have your room, bathroom or toilet professionally cleaned once a week or upon vacating, please advice at time of initial booking so this can be arranged.
- Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise and music is prohibited and will result in termination of rental agreement and loss of Holding Deposit.
Holding Deposit is payable at the same time as the balance amount. The Holding Deposit will be refunded within 7 days in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared ..Etc.
Linen is supplied and cleaning at the end of your stay is included in the tariff. Longer term guests are welcome to avail of a more regular cleaning service – the cost of which can be discussed directly with the owner.
Tenant’s pets are negotiable but must be advised and discussed prior to booking being approved. Any odours/damage/glass door smears from pet saliva will incur a portion of bond to be taken. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the guest house. Please smoke outside. An ashtray has been placed for your convenience. Cigarette butts are not to be left in the garden or on the lawn.
Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property or damage to vehicles parked on the property.
If the air conditioner/lights or booster switch is left on, a $25.00 amount will be deducted for each day before cleaning can be undertaken by the cleaner. Generally this is within 2 days of the house being unoccupied.
$25 dollars will also be deducted for any fire place not cleaned or BBQ facility not being cleaned.
Variations to some conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.